Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College essay application

I'm that person, that good luck charm, and that smart one. You see a pattern here? I'm everything you can imagine! My accomplishments and significant experiences are beneficial to those colleges/universities that are in need of student applicants. Like mine. Anything I do is done with passion, with great confidence, and with amazing charisma. You take one look at me and you automatically know that I can do anything; I've climbed every mountain there is and dove off some of the worlds biggest water falls. Gave me a whimsical feeling. Nothing stands in my way. I build houses for famous people like: Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry, Michael Jackson and many more. Too many to list! Music wouldn't exist if it weren't for me to discover such beautiful thing. In my spare time, I take a glide in the sky; I see a lot of bad things in this world.
My spit can put out any size fire in a matter of seconds. Firefighters thank me all the time! I'm always on the news for discovering things like music, clothes, foot wear and the cure for all cancers out there. If you got a question(s) I always give an answer. Ask away. Given a time limit of only an hour to finish, I can write a 2500 word essay, with no mistakes, no scribbles, no smudges, no wrinkles in the paper and no spelling errors. I'm just amazing that way, eh? When learning something new, it takes me one time to get it. I don't need to be told twice, three times or even four times...just once! I can speak every language ever known. Every place I've been to I can easily pick up the language within the snap of a finger! I befriend everyone I see. I don't judge. I can breath under water, having no worries of stopping my fun just to take a breath and having to do that over and over and over and over again. I have perfect skin; I don't need some kind of zit zapper like 'Proactive'. I'm richer than the richest women alive (Christy Walton). She has $20 billion..I make that much in a week. With my skills and the desire to learn, I have not yet attended college. If you read this, I hope that you will consider sending me a letter in the mail to confirm me as a student at your institution. :D Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Good effort on these blogs. You have lots of detail. Clearly, you have proofread, although there are a few mechanical concerns such as tense switches in your gangster paragraph. Some creative ideas. Keep up the hard workl.

    ReplyDelete